Well...I was not going to do this because I thought it was pretty funny to let the world think I am really immature, and stuck on myself, but when I see that a lot of people are checking my blog, and no one is commenting,I think to myself, "I sure hope people are reading my comments so they know that I DID NOT POST THAT BIRTHDAY ONE DOWN THERE!! Come on people...Hottie Boombalattie???!!! Why in the world would I say that about myself and tell the world I like to show people my butt, and what's more...be excited about reaching my sexual peak????!!!! I know I'm kinda unpredictable at times and can do some crazy things, but seriously...Hottie Boombalattie should have thrown up the red flags!!! I have to give creadit where credit is due though. My fun loving sister-in-law posted that for me (you will notice under the post it says posted by Julie). So there it is. Goodness. If you did think that was actually from me, it's ok. I still love ya. Just know I haven't quite fallen off the turnip truck yet even though I am 30 now!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i like your sister-in-law too! julie told me about it before i came and looked at it and even though i knew you didn't write it- it would have been so great if you had. i do think you are a hottieboomalottie and so wish i could dress up ugly with you and go out. miss and love you. I still am planning on calling you sometime soon. I had cooking club yesterday so it was a bit crazy.
Well, I fell for it AND I thought you were TOTALLY serious about everything you said!
Hope you had a great Birthday. Julie is pretty funny. I hope all is well with your family. When are you coming for a visit?
Ha ha, funny!
Hope you had a great birthday! You will be known as a hottie boombalottie from now on though :)
LOL that's all, that's one of the funniest things I've ever seen on a blog. I hadn't seen the previous one, so, of course I had to read it. Too funny. I hope you DID have a good birthday!
I also love that your more more concerned about the bragging about your butt and calling yourself a hottie than you were about announcing your sexual peak. I will be laughing for hours over this.
hey mom I love you and wish you a happy aniversery!
Post a Comment