So I have heard many times, and from multiple people even, that I am a
"HOTTIE BOOMBALATIE". Those are not my words. Others, many others, have uttered those specific words when describing me! But little do they know how HOT I really am! I have this awesome shelf butt...and I love to show it off. You just have to ask and I will show you my Bootey!! Anyway, I didn't mean to get off the subject.... But I thought I would just let everyone know that this WEDNESDAY JULY 15 is my Birthday. I think I am turning 30...in case you were wondering 30 years old is when women reach their sexual peak and I am really looking forward to that. Anyways.....I thought I would remind everyone to wish me a stinkin Happy Birthday!! I expect flowers, suprise lunches and an ugly night out!! Now I hope some of my awesome Nebraska friends are reading this because.....my favorite activity...and this is what I want to do for my birthday...is to dress up as ugly as possible and go out on the town. So make it happen!!
"HOTTIE BOOMBALATIE". Those are not my words. Others, many others, have uttered those specific words when describing me! But little do they know how HOT I really am! I have this awesome shelf butt...and I love to show it off. You just have to ask and I will show you my Bootey!! Anyway, I didn't mean to get off the subject.... But I thought I would just let everyone know that this WEDNESDAY JULY 15 is my Birthday. I think I am turning 30...in case you were wondering 30 years old is when women reach their sexual peak and I am really looking forward to that. Anyways.....I thought I would remind everyone to wish me a stinkin Happy Birthday!! I expect flowers, suprise lunches and an ugly night out!! Now I hope some of my awesome Nebraska friends are reading this because.....my favorite activity...and this is what I want to do for my birthday...is to dress up as ugly as possible and go out on the town. So make it happen!!
10 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEN!!! I'll have to work on the dressing up ugly but I don't know what to do after that. I may not stand out that much here in M. Maybe you could come teach me. I hope you have a great birthday on Wednesday and all week.
hahahaha sexual peak? hmmmm....sounds fun! i hope your nebraskan friends understand what ugly really is, or how good you are at it! hottie boombalatie!
Wow!! I am shocked by this post. Way to be suttle! But I guess if you wanna get what you want then you gotta tell someone....or in this case EVERYONE!! Happy Birthday Jenny...I love you!!
I love that you don't even pretend to make an excuse for not blogging for months. I'll tell you Happy Birthday early because I can't guarantee I will remember on the 15th. However, I will dress ugly on your birthday but only because that is how I dress every day. Anyway, I don't know anthing about a shelf butt, but you know that I am jealous of you because of your awesome rack!
Wow. And here I was feeling sorry for myself because I'm turning 30 on Wednesday without my best friends to celebrate with...Thanks Julie! I knew I could count on you!! Mark appreciates that whole "sexual peak" part. And it makes me proud to think there are actually people in the world who think I would write that myself. I'm so awesome, and so are you Julie! Wish you girls could be here to ring in the 30's with me! Love you guys!
I just read your comment again and for some reason I got tears in my eyes...no lying. I do miss you! I hope you really do have a great Birthday! And we will do a girls ugly night just for you!
Happy Birthday!!
What can I say, Happy Birthday.
At cooking club Julie told us you posted a great birthday tribute to yourself. That was hilarious! I love even more that Julie commented after hijacking your blog. Hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment