I have yet to do one of these things like this, but I'm bored right now so here goes:
1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, but by the time I'm all done wrapping I wish I would have just thrown it all in gift bags.
2. Real or artificial tree? Real
3. When do you put up the Christmas tree? We try to do it the day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? January whenever I get around to it
5. Do you like eggnog?- No...there is something too thick about eggnog...the eggnog is too thick!! Any drink you can put Rum in and have it still taste almost the same is way too thick.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?- A scooter when they were really big like 17 years ago. I threw a big fit one Christmas because I thought my parents didn't get me one, but it was just hiding in the garage. I was a brat I think.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? My sister. She buys everything she wants for herself.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My kids
10. Mail or email Christmas- I didn't even do cards this year so I'm just going to take this opportunity to say Merry Christmas to all!! So I guess my answer would be...blog.
11.Favorite Christmas Movie- A Christmas Carol/National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Day after Thanksgiving
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?- I feel too guilty to do that. I can't handle the pressure when somebody is so thankful for something I had nothing to do with. I crack!!!
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? Fudge
15. Clear or colored lights on the tree?- clear
16. Favorite Christmas Song?- All the Christmas songs off of National Lampoons Christmas Vacation movie.
17. Travel or stay at home? Stay at home
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes...Who can't???
19. Angel or star on the top of the tree?- We have a snowman, a star, and something else, but I can't remember....we have six small trees
20.Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open one on Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas morning
21.Most annoying thing about this time of year? Well, this year it is all the Campaign 2008 crap going on. I'm so sick of it all!!!!
22. What I love most about Christmas? The Christ-mas spirit and Christmas music all the time, getting a chance to think about what someone might really like and getting it for them (something meaningful and cheap).
25. What is your tradition on Christmas eve? Opening the jammies...spending time with family...taking pictures of the tree with all the presents
Friday, December 14, 2007
Christmas Tag
Posted by Jennifer Never at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You skipped #23 and #24. I cant ever imagine you being a brat. :)
Shoot. What were they?? I can't imagine me being a brat either, but I'm pretty sure I WAS. ;)
We watched National Lampoon's Christmas vacation yesterday. I love that show!
Yea, It's not really that much of a "family" show, but I still have to watch it every year because it was my family's Christmas show growing up. I love it!! Glad somebody else I know loves it too!
Post a Comment