Well for anybody out there that thought I was going to be a regular blogger again...you were so wrong. What were you thinking? I don't have time for this-still. But it's late and I can't sleep so I thought I'd post about random things I've been thinking about or am thinking about now. Like the fact that I have no boobs anymore. My milk is gone leaving my boobs deflated bags of skin. Usually I'm still breastfeeding or pregnant again at this point, but since we are actually waiting a little longer for the next child I get to experience saggy boobs. Super. What else is on my mind...hum...The Twlight series baby!!! 5 more days until Breaking Dawn. I hope Mrs. Meyer can find some way to kill off Edward, have Bella end up with Jacob, and still have everyone love it. That is my hope, but I'm sure it won't happen. Sorry ladies, but Edward just isn't good enough for me. I want Bella to end up with someone she can actually have a FAMILY and NORMAL life with. But that's just me I'm sure. My friends and I are actually going to be there at midnight to buy the book wearing T-shirts with girly Twlight fan crap on them-just to be stupid. Any ideas for what my "I love Jacob" shirt should say? Jorie is doing things. She can say "please", "that" while pointing, and understands a few commands like "get me a diaper you stinky kid." When we are all wrestling on the floor Jorie will come over and throw herself on the pile screaming. It's fun. Cora is starting to get really good with her and actually likes doing things with her for me. Jorie loves her big sister now. Well...That's about all I have left for tonight. Pathetic isn't it. I haven't blogged in over 2 weeks and I can think of nothing else. Now you all understand why I don't blog anymore. Just know that life is good, and corn grows really fast in Nebraska.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
you are a dork...and I think she prefers to be called Sister Meyer!?!? I'm glad you have found some friends as dorky as yourself. When in August can we come visit??
from one saggy boob friend to another, i love you and miss you...
I love to hear your random thoughts. Cora's quote is hillarious. We have sugar cereal Friday too. You should have seen the pandaliruim when my kids missed Cartoon morning last Saturday. They didn't realize it until the next day when I told them to get dressed for church. And I too appreciate Jacob. Just think though if Bella becomes a vampire she won't ever have saggy boobs.
Jenny - you have to post - you have to blog ... how else will we know how and what you are doing?
Pictures on Friday are a must! I want to see these Twilight shirts.
The downside of Jacob is well he is Jacob ... and what about Sam's girlfriend - he destroyed her face. Do you want that same fate for Bella?
If you haven't guessed I am team Edward!
So i've always wanted her to end up with Jacob too! Thanks for the comment! Love you, hope all is well!
Shes alive! I thought of some T-shirt sayings for you in your dilema....are you ready? "These boos droop for Jacob" or "Sag it isn't so I heart Jacob." So what do you think?
Glad your back!
He he ha ha that is funny I meant to say "these boobs droop for Jacob" But I almost like the sound of these boos instead.
Oh Jen...Those are so funny! I can ALMOST picture myself walking around in a shirt that makes reference to my saggy boos..I mean BOOBS! Now if I saw an 80 year old woman walking around with a shirt on that said,"These boobs droop for Jacob" I would just die laughing and think she was the coolest old lady on the planet!!! Very clever Jen!!
I will read whatever you blog- even if you are just commenting on your belly button lint or saggy boobs because it will always be entertaining to read. Glad things are going well in Nebraska- but I secretly was hoping it would suck so you would want to move back! But I guess you just can't beat fast growing corn!
I will read whatever you blog- even if you are just commenting on your belly button lint or saggy boobs because it will always be entertaining to read. Glad things are going well in Nebraska- but I secretly was hoping it would suck so you would want to move back! But I guess you just can't beat fast growing corn!
I love that blog...so many insights into your head. I love that you FINALLY understand what I have been going through with my droopy skin folds??? is that what you called it? I still say its a deflated balloon with a raisin in it!! I love the Breaking Dawn party. As you know, I too am a Jacob fan. So you should say something like...I love hairy warewolves...hmm that was stupid. Maybe Jake or Bust. Or Vampires Suck!! Good luck with that. Jori sounds so old. I would give anything to let the twins play together. I do miss you a lot. I am happy you have friends who seem like they would love to have an ugly party sometime. Have they seen you dance yet?
Pathetic - NO, not at all
Real and appreciated - YES
Love your blogs!
Those are some awesome late night thoughts. Probably the best time to blog. Glad to hear from you. Right now I am wearing my Twilight Shirt that says "Bite Me" on the front and Team Edward on the back. Sorry!
Um...you think you have no boobs left? I am 8 months pregnant and feeling cool because I can actually fill in a size A bra. That tells you what's in store for me after I'm done breastfeeding. I'm actually thinking of saving up for a breast augmentation. I'll blog about it one of these days.
Post a Comment