Monday, September 15, 2008

As promised...

Two posts in 3 days. Now that you all have gotten up off the floor, get ready for a visually stimulating post. Your eyeballs just might pop out of your head so be careful. Ok. Here is our house. We love our house, but this is the only thing we don't like about our house; the way it looks from the outside. Neither one of our houses have been very pleasing to look at for that matter. It doesn't look like there is 3700sq.ft. of house in there, but just you wait!!

Come on in! This is the entry way
Let's go upstairs because I only have a few pictures of a few rooms. First the boy's room. It's a good sized room, but we still haven't gotten pictures hung up yet.
The kid's bathroom
Jorie's boring room. She's 1. She doesn't care and neither do I. This is only half the room because the other half is just purple wall and a window.
Now GET OUT OF MY HOUSE BECAUSE YOU SMELL FUNNY, and I don't' have any more pictures right now. I think I'm going to do a walk through video to post because that will be easier and more realistic. But I do have some pictures and video from the park yesterday. This is a picture of AJ with a little Crab apple. To prove to you how much apple stuff I've been canning, he said to me, "Look mom. An apple for you to cook and make applesauce with."

No thanks. I'm done with apples this season. This is the really cool scooter I got at a yard sale for $1.
It cracks me up every time he rides that thing.
Jorie got her hands on a little tiny berry of some sort. She tried it.

Found out they are really sour.
And finished eating it. Gross! Good thing it was eatable.

Jorie wanted to go on the big girl swing. "Ok. But don't expect me to catch you if you fall."

And yes, that swing did come back to knock her down. Good thing Daddy was around.

Weird how I watched her fall, and watched her cry and she still wanted me. The reason we went to the park was so that Garret could practice riding his bike. We are a little late in teaching him, but we think he will catch on fast if he can keep focused on the road in front of him.
More pictures to come!

11 comments:

jbow said...

Love seeing your kids and what a cute house. It makes me want to come over for a chick flick and popcorn. (maybe dirty dancing!) Hope you are all happy. You are missed!! Jai-Dee

Unknown said...

Your house looks nice...I like how big the bedrooms seem to be.
Love the pictures from the park too.
Go Garret! Isaac is cheering for you!

Julie said...

I love your house. I can't wait to come and visit. I think Garret will catch on quick too. lol. He is so funny. And as far as Jorie is concerned, some times getting it on film is more important. I mean you gotta be real. We miss you guys....I love the house.

audra garrett said...

Love the house! It looks nice and big! My family keep bugging me for pictures of our small military house......it's just not worth posting about ya know! I probably will when I can get it clean! I miss you! Call me!

The Petersons said...

Maybe he needs a bigger bike. We have one here. Send him over.

I love your quote about "the real you". Wait till you meet the "real me". You will be surprised. I don't open up too much because I don't want to be critized.

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

Garret is hilarious -- more interested in the camera than riding the bike. We love reading your blog.

Lisa said...

CUTE pics from the park!! Love the kids bathroom - SO CUTE!!!

With your narration - I felt like I was following you around - can't wait to see more pics.

Sally said...

Dang, I'm always getting kicked out of people's houses because I stink.

Tamra said...

Your house is sooo cute. I love the outside, but who knows, I don't have great taste, but I think it has the cute tudor look to it. I love that you totally just watched Jori fall and cry and she still wanted you! That just made me laugh! And you are not late teaching Garret to ride a bike, we forced our son when he was 7 to learn to ride a bike, he just didn't want to. It goes so fast when they are older. And I am still laughing about Jori.

audra garrett said...

What the crap.....you're coming to NC, and you're not going to visit me? Where are you going to be?

Jenn said...

Thanks for inviting us over for a quick peek. It is really nice, and spacious. Next time I will bring you a fresh plate of cookies to officailly welcome you. Hope you post more soon.