I need to know I still have friends in the universe, and I commented on all these people's blogs before I realized I had to play the game too. So now I have to play the game too. I'll be in Utah in May so you can give me my homemade things then...save on shipping.
But here's the deal...The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift/treat from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift!
Yeah, for homemade things!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Pay it forward
Posted by Jennifer Never at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You will be here in May??? Why don't you tell me these things. I will collect my homemade gift at that time along with lunch dates and possibly a pedicure! Ha Ha !! I am excited to see you.
I'm with Julie on that one. May what?? You know, I move in May, the beginning. So get your butt here!!
Oh, and I loved Cora's armpit hair question. She knows you too well!! I'm pretty sure you grew your armpit hair long to keep you warm during the cold Nebraska winter!!
Oh, and as for my homemade gift....I can't wait!!
Yes! I made it! I'm the third!!! Pick me! Pick me!! Just teasing, you don't have to make anything, just fly somewhere and see us! We're moving to MOnterey in June, I'm pretty excited! I've missed you and was wondering what the heck you've been up too! Love the high school blog! Love ya!
On second thought, I hear you're a great quilter:) ha!
You will be here in May, call me lets do lunch!!
Post a Comment