As you have probably already noticed, we had so much fun in our leaves. Getting them off our lawn was no exception. We had no clue; however; that our garbage can was possessed until it was too late. And now it's time for some back-blogging. Halloween...It was fun, the weather was good, and we got a lot of candy. Who could ask for anything more? Halloween is definitely Cora's favorite holiday. That girl is defiantly her Daddy's daughter when it comes to sweets. She dressed up as, what she called, a pirate girl. Then the kids in her class told her it was a Dracula's Wife costume. So she started calling it that too. The package said "Gothica Princess"...I still have no idea exactly. You be the judge.

Dad took the kids to the first couple of houses in our neighborhood, before Mom and the kids went over to Julie and Trent's for a little trick-or-treating with the cousins.
Garret was a "pooky keleton" because they didn't have a dragon costume in his size, and AJ was Batman, and Jorie was Eeyore. Daddy was an Air Force guy while Mommy and the girls from Argentina were Army chicks. (So out of character I know) After about 45min Garret and AJ were done so we headed back home. Cora was not even close to done, so Mom and Dad took her around our neighborhood. It was good to have that time with her. We finished out the night watching Garfield's Halloween Special and eating lots of candy! It has been a week since Halloween now and both the boy's candy is gone; Garret shared most of his with anybody he could and AJ just sneaked it all; and Cora eats one piece a day so she can make it last all year. Halloween is one of our favorite holidays for sure!! Can't wait till next year!!

3 comments:
I love the pooky keleton. It was so fun trick or treating with you guys. I was sad to see you leave.
What a fun day. Give all the kids a hug from us. Tell Jorie, she looks so cute and is growing up too fast. You should take a ride in the buggy before she gets too old.
HEY Cora, I use to save my candy and only eat 1 piece a day. Then in February one year, I checked it closely and the mice had been eating my peanuts. Juck. Now I put it in tupperware so they can't find it or anyone else. No I don't go trick or treating at my age, just buy my own bag. Love Grandma
Post a Comment