Sunday, November 18, 2007

Throne of Lies

http://

Happy Thanksgiving!! A little early, but it's ok. We will be in Las Vegas during Thanksgiving so we had a mock Thanksgiving Dinner tonight. However, I didn't have turkey or ham. We had pan sered chicken breasts, and I even made gravy from the juices!! I sliced it up like turkey and the kids couldn't tell the difference. We had mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and Christmas music playing in the background. None of this was planned until our dinner plans got cancelled and I had to come up with something. Not bad huh?? After dinner we watched Elf. It was a great night. Bring on the holidays!!! We're ready.

2 comments:

The Petersons said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU. Sounds like you know how to have fun. Have fun in Nevada and I look forward to our retreat next year. We are having a few people over and we got a turkey. Here they are $75.00. Andrea works at the US embassey and she got a 19# turkey, pumpkin pie filling and crusts and cranberry sauce. These items are very hard to find. We thought we would be without Thanksgiving dinner, but she came through for us. We will also have the day off.

The Petersons said...

Hey it is time to blog again and tell us about your trip.