Monday, November 12, 2007

Embrace Your Inner 13-year-old Challenge


If you haven't read my friend Kari's blog (in my list at the right) stop reading mine, and read her blog about her 7th grade self. I took on her "embrace your 7th grade self" challenge and found a picture of myself on the first day of school. It's nowhere near as wonderful as hers, but I am wearing M.C. Hammer pants. That has to count for something. I thought those things were so cool that it was my first day of school outfit, and you only wear your best outfit on the first day of school. I had black dress shoes on, with white tights, and the M.C. Hammer pant legs are even pegged! Wow. I even got voted homeroom president on that first day of school. I'm so convinced now that it was because of those pants!! If those things ever come back in style....LOOK OUT!! Thanks Kari...that was fun!




6 comments:

The Petersons said...

I love it. I read Karie's blog. But you aren't going to get a piicture of me. At least for now. Keep blogging. I look everyday.

youreprettytoo said...

You just made my day by taking that challenge. I think you are the only one who has. But I love the picture. It is so classically 80's- big bangs, pegged pants, white tights and the piece de resistance- (I'm not sure if that is the right way to spell it!) the MC Hammer pants. Unfortunately I do have a few more pictures like the one of my blog that I could share- by you know- slowly, slowly come! I can't let all my geekiness out at once! Thanks for letting the challenge live on.

Julie said...

Wow, your outfit alone puts you in Kari's rank. I have tried to find a pic of myself for that ranking, but I just cant compete with the likes of you two. I am speechless over the outfit, holy cow its ugly.lol

The Petersons said...

I love it. Totally in for those days. I made a comment a few days ago, but I guess it didn't get posted. So, way to go. You won't get a pic of me at that age or atleast for now.

The Petersons said...

It is time for a new blog. I think everyday is good.

The Petersons said...

Time for another blog.