Cora had another day off of school, and we were not going to sit around the house one more day watching Playhouse Disney. We have season passes to the children's museum down at the Gateway so we packed up the car and headed down there. It's one of those places that's fun for the kids, but kinda boring for the moms. I know if I were mother of the year it wouldn't be boring for me, but I'm not, and it was. At least they got out of the house, and it wasn't very crowded so they basically had free run of the place. I knew it was time to go when AJ was circling the family eating their lunch like a lion stalking it's prey. Then he went over to the garbage can and tried to get food out of it. "Time to go kids!" Next time I'll bring lunch. We stopped at McDonald's on the way home for a little something to eat...each kid got a hamburger and like 6 french fries. "We're still hungry!" I can't bring myself to spend a ton of money on that food so we went home to eat some more and take naps. I got a 3 hour nap yesterday thanks to my husband. 3 hours!!! Had tacos for dinner and had family night at the movies. The boys saw Harry Potter and the girls saw Hairspray. It was so good!!! Jorie just sat in her car seat smiling and laughing. We had a great day off of school.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Quinci loved hairspray too, almost as much as me. The childrens museum is like the zoo...it just wipes you out. But fun for kids. If I was mom of the year.....hmmm
Well, you probably take after me. I get bored at the Zoo and museums too. How many times do you remember going to either. You are great moms of the year for doing it.
Well, you probably take after me. I get bored at the Zoo and museums too. How many times do you remember going to either. You are great moms of the year for doing it.
Post a Comment