Today was a very, very productive day I must say. It was Mark's last day here before returning to VA so he was determined to "get things done." We got the oil changed on the car, took books back to the library, and headed over to costco to get the tires rotated and our very own costco membership!!!! How exciting for us!! I know Amber is going to miss our 2% back when we use her card, but it was just time to get our own. Thankfully, we got all that done in an hour. As we were leaving Costco this lady came up to me and said,"Your kids are so cute. You and your husband are so adorable. I thought you two were going to have another baby right here in the store you are so cute!" I smiled and thanked her, but I wasn't sure exactly what she was saying. I liked that someone noticed my husband and I actually loving each other, but having another baby...at costco??!! Sick-o. We then picked Cora up from school and went to Fat Cats for some pizza and bowling. Can I just say I don't think I've ever been worse at any sport in my life than bowling?? I can' t bowl at all. The kids had fun with the bumpers and that metal thing you put up and roll the ball down(I should have used bumpers). They all beat me, but I did get really good at where to put that metal thing so they could roll strikes and spares. At one point Cora yelled,"Nice gutter ball mom!! (laugh, laugh)" Mark kept trying to be so positive, but I was just too horrible. I don't understand...I'm an awesome bowler on the Wii.? Garret was so funny. Every time he rolled the ball down the lane he would jump up and down, bite on his fingers, and touch his groin area like little boys do. We laughed together a lot today. It was great. I think we should do a ladies night sometime and go bowling. Also, Amber is having her baby tomorrow (Tuesday)!!! Yeah!!!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love productive days like that. Just let me know when you'll be at Costco with Mark and I'll be sure to stay away and give you two some privacy!
I am trying to imagine Garret doing the manly bowling moves. It makes me laugh just imagining it.
I wanna go bowling....so make sure you invite me...maybe we should go after cooking club. I am happy you guys made the most out of Marks visit, I am just sad being with me wasnt making the most of it.
Yeah, I am really bad at bowling too... except on the Wii. Funny!
hey you forgot to mention that I hit 3 strikes in a row before I realized how bad you were and toned down my game!!! -Mark --and Garret does not get that from me! I never put my fingers in my mouth, gross!!
I want to come bowling! And I am an AWESOME cook on the Wii on Cooking with mama. Somehow it doesn't translate into real life...
I'm glad you're feeling better! Everything always seems so easy on the Wii.
ha! i've seen you and mark when you are together it IS kind of gross! ;) i could only imagine what you guys are like when you have a week in between seeing eachother!!!!
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun, thats good, we're going to miss you guys around here a lot! But John and i are also pretty excited to come visit you guys over in virginia, he's never been out east and i haven't been in that area since i was two, needless to say i don't remember much. I hope you guys love it! I'm sure it's beautiful out there, it will be a fun adventure! Love you guys!
Post a Comment