I'm sure no one reads my blog anymore, but that's ok. I don't really feel like writing anything anymore because it just takes too much energy that I don't have. Besides, if I use my time to blog, I won't have any time to get onto webkinz world. The kids got those things for Christmas, but I'm always logging on for them to play the games, spin the Wheel of Wow, and feed their virtual pets. So that's what I do with my on-line time now when I can even find that time. On Monday I was that animal that goes away from the rest of the herd to die. I actually thought that a few times. Thankfully, the Relief Socitey President took my kids for the night, and Julie brought dinner because I was a pathetic pile of epidurmis. Has anyone else ever felt like that before? It sucked...bad. Thank you for all the get wells and "cough cough go away" chants! It was nice to get those actually. Mark started his new job in VA on Monday, but most of the week was paper work and new guy stuff. On Friday he actually did his job and LOVED it. I'm excited for him...for us. He came home for the weekend to help me rest some more. We are so thankfull to Gary and Marilyn for making cheep flight possible!! Cora came down with strep on Tuesday, and the rest of the kids except Garret were all a little under the weather. That helped keep things quiet and low key. My house was such a mess, and I didn't care. It was great!! I'm done writing for now. If there are any spelling errors it's not my fault...spell check was not working. ;)
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. A lot is asked of you. You are amazing. Just think of this time as boot camp--hard but worth it and it will get better. I think you're great and so are your kids, and husband. I'm grateful to call you family
Hey- I still read your blog! And it sucks to be sick for that long. I like to be sick for a day or two to have a break, but not for weeks. Sorry!
Glad to have you back blogging. I missed you. Ditto from Becky.
I still read your blog. I'm so happy to hear that Mark likes his job. That must make it a little easier to think about moving, right? I'm sorry that your kids are under the weather. I hope you all get feeling better soon. We need to plan a lunch one day at somewhere with a playland to get you out of the house so our kids can play. Adam would love that! Take care and let me know how I can help you.
I am so happy you came out from under the rock. lol. I am very happy you are feeling better now. I missed you when you weren't answering your phone and your posts. Thanks for coming back, you pile of Epidermus (My malapropism in this sentence would be...you pile of Epilepsy, I am happy thats not true)
I still read your blog! I'm glad you are feeling better.
I read your blog too, you always crack me up. I feel really bad that I didn't help you out last week. I even saw Carol at the pre-school pick up. I am sorry! Next time you need help, please call me!
well after our conversation on saturday, i wasnt going to write anything on your blog because you were too "popular" and i was "less popular" in the blog world, but after reading this last post, i guess i could jump the social circle and comment! but now that i made your # of comments go up remember to do the same for me, except mine will be more like "comments 2" !!!! :)
I love you ladies!!! You are awesome. Thanks so much for caring about me. I truly am thankful to have such a fun way to keep up with friends. Thank you!!!
I love you ladies!!! You are awesome. Thanks so much for caring about me. I truly am thankful to have such a fun way to keep up with friends. Thank you!!!
you are too much and this is why we are friends, thanks for the bombarments of comments! i love it!
Post a Comment