"We are all different. Some are tall, and some are short. Some are round, and some are thin. And almost everyone at some time or other wants to be something they are not! But as one adviser to teenage girls said: "You can't live your life worrying that the world is staring at you. When you let people's opinions make you self-concious you give away your power...The key to feeling [confident] is to always listen to your inner-self-[the real you.]" And in the kingdom of God, the real you is "more precious than rubies."
8 comments:
Hang in there! I'm sending good health wishes your way. [chanting] Cough cough go away! Cough cough go away!
Hope you feel better soon. Hey, we need to have our Wii party before you guys move, maybe one weekend when your hubby's home!
I will bring dinner over. What is your favorite food? Sorry you are sick. Did you get it from Julie?
Sorry your feeling nasty. Hope it goes away soon. If not call me and I'll make up some voodoo witch doctor cure for your ailments.
GWS. Think Sleepless in Seattle. Could you send your e-mail address to sallysanchez@hellokitty.com? I need to list Mark as a reference on something.
aww sorry you are sick, my husband is gone too now, we can cry together!
Honey, I am so sorry that I'm not there for you. I feel so horrible being away from you when you need me so much. Hang in there. I love you.
Hey, it is time to be better. Did you enjoy the dinner I brought over? You need to blog so I know what is happening.
Post a Comment