I'm not pregnant!! It was never in question so that is a VERY official place to start my "It's Official" blog. Other official things that are happening here at our house:
1. We have one guinea pig up for sale if anyone wants her. $15 for every guinea pig thing we own (including a leash!).
2. Socks without holes are warmer than socks with holes
3. If you leave puke on your floor without cleaning it up it continues to stink (even if you can't see it...we are still trying to find it).
4. The Wii is the coolest thing we didn't get for Christmas this year.
5. Mark got a new job in Virginia and leaves next week to start. The kids and I will join him in June. We will rent our house to Amber and Walter until our return in at most 2 years. I'm not talking about it because I'm not sure how I feel. So this announcement is kinda lame, but, again...I don't want to talk about.
6. Julie Smith and Kelly T. will be starting a new blog that promises to be very interesting so look out for that one.
7. In April I will be running the Salt Lake City Half Marathon. I'm paid for and everything!! I'm excited about that.
8. 5 foreign exchange students can share a bathroom with no problems.
9. Husbands are the best at finding deals on chips, cookies, cereal, and ice-cream when they were only supposed to pick up some eggs and milk.
10. Totally 80's Trivial Pursuit is easier to play if you were out of grade school before the 80's were over.
11. Last, but not least, the Korean Lady at the new hair cut place on 700w. and 5300s. (by Papa Murphy's) has no clue what she is doing, and can/will give your husband a REALLY bad haircut in under 5 min.
Friday, January 18, 2008
It's Official...
Posted by Jennifer Never at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm completely DEVASTED that you are moving!!! Just when we finally got a friend for Adam too. Well, you know that you'll have to leave Garett here with us when you go, right?
On a happier note, your #9 made me laugh out loud. Ben always comes home from the store with snack items that were not on the list because "they were 2 for $___".
I'm making a mental note to boycott the haircut place down the street. It sounds like a winner!
What? You can't move your kids make up 1/4 of our primary! You did say rent right, does that mean there is hope for a return?
I can relate to the bad haircut joints that sorround us. I think we all need to boycot haircuts all together!
you're my idol one day I want to enjoy running as much as you!
Funny how you come up with this totally funny post and embed this hugely important piece of information that your MOVING in the middle. That deserves a whole 2 posts at least, I think. Tell us more - like what he will be doing, etc. I'm so glad you will have this blog to keep us connected, though.
Jenn! I'm bummed that you are moving, but hopefully you'll be back. Your family brought down the average age of the ward down like 3 years or something.
Nate also comes home with totally random, non-nutritional food when he goes to the grocery store. Like cutie-pie doughnuts, totally junk food but always a "great deal."
you crack me up, i knew i liked you from the moment i met you, and i'm glad that you are comming back, do you think you can make it to nate's baptism?
The Wii is the coolest thing we didn't get for Christmas this year too.
wow! if this many people in your ward like you, they are so gonna love us!! hahaha
I sooo totally rock at Totally 80's trivial pursuit! And I will miss you too when you move, but good thing you got your turn over first for "Cooking Club." Thank goodness for blogs and I look forward to the tulips in your front yard!
Jenn - this is so funny. I love you sense of humor. Thanks for sharing everything. I will miss you when you leave, but I am also thankful for blogging.
Post a Comment