Lisa W. had this on her blog, and I honestly am not sure I can do this. So I'm going to try and think of 7 unique things about me. I asked my husband and even he is having a hard time with this. "What do you mean by unique?" he says. Apparently unique can mean a few different things...Here's what we came up with:
1. I believe there is a candy bar somewhere in the world called 1,000 grand (not the 100 Grand)
2. I was in the Army and enjoyed basic training so much I wish I could do it again (no joke and that's 2)
4. When I hit parked cars I blame the parked car or the steep incline they were parked on
5. I love running and when I see people running on the side of the road I'm jealous
6. I'm a Floridian who hates the beach and loves the snow
7. My ideal vacation-seriously- is being able to spend ALL week at BYU during Education Week without my kids.
It only took us 10 minutes, but we did it!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
7-Unique things about me tag
Posted by Jennifer Never at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I thought those were all common knowledge...well maybe just to me and your husband.
Those are great! I love the one about the parked cars. Too funny!
I knew I liked you for strange reasons. I just didn't know it was because you enjoy self inflicted torture.
Kamille...it all goes back to creating drama (self inflicted torture)for yourself to keep you feeling alive! And Julie...they might be common knowledge to you, but they do make me unique wouldn't you say??!! ;)
What happened to #3?
#2 has #2 and #3...I was in the Army and I loved basic training.
I'm not even gonna try this. I'm not half as unique and interesting as you. I'd put you all to sleep.
i'm so boring
Ok ladies...I had to think for 10 minutes to come up with 7 things. I am boring, but if you think long enough you can come up with stuff...I promise. Anyways Vanessa...you live with goats on a farm...Come on!!! And Kelly...your blog is always packed with stuff I enjoy reading and find very interesting. Just do it!!! You'll see
I think we need to arrange a little trip to BYU education week. That would be a great girls' week getaway!
Post a Comment