My husband is currently into this blog more than I am. He checks every day, sees where people are looking from, and then tells me people are checking our blog and we don't have anything new up. "If we don't put anything new up they might stop checking!" So this post is for him today because people are actually looking at OUR blog! I like that he is interested in it because he actually gets more details about my feelings than normal. I'm one of those "express myself through written words" people. It's too hard to physically show actions to go along with some emotions. Does anyone else understand what I'm talking about?? Anyways...I realized I haven't posted pictures lately to go along with my posts, so I asked the kids to show me how they feel about moving away so I can take their pictures. Sad faces, Happy/sad faces, "I have no clue what you're talking about mom" faces; here they are:

Nobody in our family really feels this sad about our new adventure. We were just bored and I was trying to find something to take pictures of. It's always funny when kids do their fake sad faces; Jorie's sad face was the most realistic. Speaking of Jorie...she just broke 2 bottom teeth, and has been a real trooper not even waking up at night! Mark leaves tomorrow for VA, but will be home at least every other weekend so that will be nice. We just went today and bought him some new dress shirts, pants, and ties. That is his new "dress code". He looks so spiffy! I'm so proud of him. What else...My students tried to make brownies the other night, but the mix didn't actually make it into the pan. We found 4 different ways to eat it. On bananas was the best!

These students are a lot of fun. Our Korean boy is hilarious when it comes to food. He comes into the kitchen, pokes the food, smells the food, examines the food, asks, "Who's is this?", and regardless of who's it is, he then tastes the food. Anytime there is free food or candy anywhere he loads up his pockets. He eats old food that is opened in our car after the above examination has been performed. It's so funny. I really like him though. Usually that would annoy the crap out of me, but he is super fun. He loves the same music as I do and is constantly having me listen to new music that I love. He wants to be a movie producer when he grows up. I really enjoy the experience of these students in our home and would recommend it if you have the room!


7 comments:
You're so funny! That Korean kid sounds like Nate, he's been known to find left buckets of popcorn at the movie theatre and take them to get refills.
I TOTALLY know what you mean by being able to express yourself better through words. I can never think of the right thing to say in the heat of the moment, but give me a few minutes to compose a line or two and I do reasonably well. Also if you asked me what i thought of you moving and then took a picture it would be a frowny face. Not only are you guys moving, but you are lulling away Walter and Amber. (That sounds like a phrase from the scriptures- "lulled away into carnal security." Well this comment just took an awkward turn....
That is sooooo Mark. He needs to start his own blog to keep us posted on his house hunting and allt he things he will be doing in VA. Those are great pics of the kids. Quinci hasn't broken in any teeth, but she sure doesnt think its her job to sleep through the night anymore. Jori Rocks...ya wanna switch??
I love my blogging friends!!! You girls are so funny, and I love "comment" conversation! Poor Quinci is just not feeling well. Give it a few weeks and the tables will turn I'm sure. This age is so hard to keep schedules with getting sick, cutting teeth, and I think sleeping is too boring for Quinci now. Let me know when the kids want to come over and play so you can rest!
wait how do you check that people are checking your blog out...quite curious!
Jenni - I love the pics. I'm excited for you guys to have another adventure. I think it is in your blood.
I was pretty convinced by Cora's sad face. And MY husband doesn't even read my blog!!! I could say all the nice things (or evil things) about him in the world and he would never know, so I think that is so cute that Mark is so interested.
Post a Comment