I woke up today thinking it was Friday, and throughout the day I have thought it was every other day of the week EXCEPT Tuesday. I did manage to remember all the kids things they had to do today so that was good, but I have never had this experience before. I had to remind myself that it's not Wednesday and I don't have to take out the garbage tomorrow like 3 times. I was thinking it was Thursday and Mark was coming tomorrow a few times. When I figured out it wasn't Friday this morning I then had to tell myself it wasn't Monday either. I'm not making any of this up I swear...not that I ever make up things on my blog, but it's just too ridiculous for me to even believe. It actually kinda freaks me out a bit. I'm going crazy!!! I ran today for the first time in 2 weeks due to my sickness, and those first few feet were like heaven (probably not, but it felt so good). Lunch with Julie was soooo good, and Rumbi's has the best salsa! Thinking about it now I am sure I know why I can't remember what day it is, and it's because my "to do" listS have been so long. I put lists as plural because I think I've written out like 4 in the last 2 days and I keep losing them. So one of the things on my list tomorrow is to find my other lists and make sure I've got everything on them done. I need a husband. Did you read that honey??? I do need you and I love you. We made Cora's valentine box tonight...well I made it. It's one of my favorite little school project things to do. It looks so cool. Cora had some ideas, but I asked her if I could do it. Garret asked why and Cora said, "because she paid for all the stuff." I'll just let her think that because it's better than the "your mom's a freak" truth. Anyways, it looks fab and I'll take a picture. And today was the annual Free Pancake Day at Ihop. I always get so excited and we always go, and then I realize they really weren't free because I have to donate money for the charity and I can make them at home for less than I donate. So this year it was all about not having to cook dinner and all the different flavors of syrup Ihop has for you to choose from that I don't have at home and giving to charity of course...not "free" pancakes. It was fun and we even saw Jaxynn, Abe, Eli, and Quinci there! Garret got signed up for wrestling tonight. I'm so excited to see how that goes, and will definitely be bringing the video camera. He loves to wrestle with Abe so we'll see. AJ said something funny today, but I can't remember what, but I know it was today and not yesterday or last week or tomorrow. Cora loves reading comics, and right now is into spider girl. I've been trying to encourage her to read the BOM, but how can Nephi compete with Spider Girl...I mean come on!!! SPIDER GIRL...she's Peter's daughter, and Cora was way excited to find that out. Thank goodness for the Friend magazine because my kids love that. I figured out that I can use the google toolbar spell checker and it suggested crayon in my title instead of cryn' so I went with it. I'm going to retire for the evening to read. Hopefully, I can get my head screwed on straight tomorrow. "Tomorrow is Wednesday. Tomorrow is Wednesday. Tomorrow is Wednesday..."
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Thanks, Jen, your fun. I still remember my favorite valentine shoe box I decorated--it was beautiful.
Your post is hilarious! I would be going crazy if I were in your shoes. You are amazing that you are continuing to function without your hubby. I can't wait to see your Valentine box. Happy Wednesday!
That was great so read about your life. There are exercises you can do to get you body sinked up again. Ask Trent. It is called patterning, I think. His father use to do it to him before he had competition. It is like hitting your knee with your hand alternating legs. It works. I have to do it often to stop saying things funny or mixed up. Well, it is worth a try. Love you.
you are a freak! and i am one too, that is why my friend we are such good friends from the moment we met! it takes one to know one right? love ya, and today is thursday! HA!
If my husband was gone, I would be making the week go by quicker ... Jenny today is Wednesday and if you can make it out to the curb - trash pick up is tomorrow.
Please don't be so hard on yourself, I am contantly forgetting things. A few years ago my sharp memory was of my best quailities. Go figure, it must be that we are getting busier, definately not older! Remember tomorrow is Thursday (Valentines day)
That was highly entertaining to read- although not so much for you to live! :)
Thanks Ladies! I'm happy to report I got the trash out and remembered Valentine's Day. Phew.
Post a Comment